Phone: 480.752.2124 Ext. 215
JEF Office: Tempe
8400 S Kyrene Rd., Suite 201
Tempe, AZ 85284
Toll Free: 1.877.752.2124
Rob is a P.E. practicing Water Resources Engineering at JE Fuller/ Hydrology & Geomorphology, Inc. Rob has served on projects throughout Arizona and Washington since 2000. His specialties include hydrologic/hydraulic analysis, flood control design, roadway drainage design, scour analysis, erosion protection, and two-dimensional hydraulic/hydrologic modeling. His professional training and experience are listed below.
Rob enjoys running, mountain biking, hiking, Cardinal’s games, science fiction movies, and listening to classic rock and Seattle grunge.
• Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
• 2-Dimensional Modeling
• Floodplain Delineation
• Area Drainage Master Planning
• GIS Mapping, Modeling, and Geoprocessing
• Roadway Drainage Design
• Erosion and Sediment Analysis and Design
• Grading and Drainage Design
• Construction Document Preparation and Review
• Hazard Mitigation and Emergency Response Planning
• Environmental Permitting
Rob has extensive experience using FLO-2D, HEC-1, HEC-RAS, HEC-GeoRAS, ArcGIS, 3D Analyst, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation, InRoads, FlowMaster, CulvertMaster, and HY8.
Professional Engineer, Arizona
Certified Floodplain Manager
B.S. in Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Washington